Monday 11 March 2013

Hello Ladies! Had a little brainwave last night, and I think it's quite an exciting one....
I've had a few people asking for bespoke pieces, and measurements need to be taken and people also asking about payments and sizes. A lot of people have asked if they can come round and look at my stuff, and i've had quite a few people visit my house and find things they wouldn't have normally liked just from looking at the pictures online! I currently have a lot of stock that needs to be shifted and I am willing to sell it off very cheap, soooo....... what do you all think to.... A Savana Vintage & Handmade Partaaaay? Almost like an Ann Summers or Body shop party, only with my stock! I was thinking wine and nibbles at mine, and I can get all my stock out for you to try on and take a look at. I understand that people can feel a bit funny buying handmade online as you can't always be sure of the quality, so it will be a good chance for you to take a look at the quality of my handmade & altered pieces!

80's Baby Blue Bat wing Jumper, Size 8-10, £7. Unisex Nike Polo, Size L, £9

80's Bat wing top, Size 8, Bought from Camden, £15 - 80's Cardigan, I would guess Size 12-14, Looks good oversized! £20

60's Shift Dress, Size 10-12, £15, 80's Unisex Jumper Size L £10
Handmade Skirt, Will fit sizes 6-10 £15

Handmade 30's Style Beach top (Made from 30's pattern imported from America) Using Vintage Laura Ashely Fabric. Size depends on bust, it ties around the neck and back. £25

I still have a lot of shorts left! All priced at £10/£15 each. Various Sizes and styles

Handmade Skirt, Vintage 70's fabric, £15 Will fit Sizes 6-10

70's top, Size 10-12 £10

All this is available and sooooooooo much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment